Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von ValueFreak

Tesla Inc diskutieren

Tesla Inc

WKN: A1CX3T / Symbol: TSLA / Name: Tesla / Aktie / Fahrzeuge & Fahrzeugteile

513,10 €
-0,83 %

Börsenschluss: 

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
547.20+36.70 (+7.19%)At close: 4:00PM EST

Neues Allzeithoch! - meine Kaufempfehlung vom 4.6.19 ist damit um über 200% im Plus.

Volkswagen hat derzeit eine Market-cap von 99.92 Mrd. USD im Vergleich zu  98.63 Mrd. USD bei Tesla. Ihr könnt euch darauf gefasst machen, dass ab morgen jederzeit die News hereinkommen kann, dass Tesla jetzt nach Toyota der zweit-wertvollste "Autohersteller" der Welt ist. 

Wobei ich Wert darauf lege dass Tesla erst mal ein Technologieunternehmen ist, und zweitens ein Energiewendeunternehmen. 

Tesla verfolgt die Vision einer Energiewende weg von fossilen Quellen. Die Konkurrenz ist gezwungen nachzuziehen, und da ist Volkswagen weiter als Toyota.

TSLA is a giant turd burger. The market cap is insane. Way over valued here.
Prolly a few more weeks at most, then a complete and total collapse. I hear BK is possible in Feb. Don't worry mate, you got this.

Elon Musk wird von Trump mit Thomas Edison zu Genies erklärt:

President Trump Praises Elon Musk ”One Of Our Greatest Geniuses” Like Tomas Edison

... das gibt dem Kurs heute Auftrieb :-)

... Jim Cramer from 'Mad Money' talked about Tesla again on his show.

The reality is that despite more than a century of experience from manufacturers such as Ford and GM, a newcomer to the automotive business, Tesla, is now more valuable than the two companies combined. But no need to compare classic carmakers with Tesla.

“Ford and GM are in the commodity auto business; stop comparing their market capitalizations to Tesla, which is a thousand times more proprietary,” Cramer said. “Instead, I think it makes more sense to think of them as a tech company ... along the lines of Nvidia or AMD.”

“Tesla’s not really a car company, it’s a tech company on wheels. That’s what keeps confusing people,” he said. “Almost every major automaker now has an electric car, yet almost none of these cars have any demand to speak of at all, except for Tesla.”

“If [Nvidia and AMD] have become the relevant comparisons, it makes total sense that the stock would be moving relentlessly higher here. And while I hate to recommend anything that’s run this much, you know what, I think Tesla’s got more upside.”

Cramer agrees that Tesla has great potential in 2020, justifying this primarily with the success of the company in China and good prospects in the European market, in connection with the future factory in Germany.

“I think there’s a widespread recognition that 2020 is Tesla’s breakout year, and their breakout is coming from China, thanks to the new factory they built over there in record time,” he said. “Oh, and the company’s building another plant in Germany next year to meet the European demand, so there’s a roadmap for even bigger numbers in the outyears.”

Tesla also impressed the energy sector with its battery business. According to Cramer, lithium-ion batteries can be a source of profit for the company, as enterprises attach greater importance to reducing carbon production. ...

Hier der ganze Artikel

Du darfst an dieser Diskussion nicht teilnehmen. Bei Fragen wende dich bitte an den Autor der Diskussion.
{:page=>27, :per=>20, :last=>"true", :count=>525}