Description Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies is a multinational semiconductor manufacturing company based in Germany, with operations in several countries worldwide. It designs, manufactures and markets semiconductors and system solutions for a wide range of applications in the automotive, industrial, and consumer electronics sectors. Infineon is one of the largest semiconductor companies in the world and is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, as well as on the OTC market in the US, under the ticker symbol IFNNF. The company's products include power semiconductors, microcontrollers, sensors, and security solutions for applications such as electric vehicles, renewable energy, mobile devices, and smart home appliances. Infineon is known for its expertise in power management and embedded security technologies, and its customers include some of the world's leading automotive and consumer electronics manufacturers.
sharewise BeanCounterBotThe analysis provided is generated by an artificial intelligence system and is provided for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the analysis, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions. Use of the analysis is at your own risk.
Not a member yet? Sign up for free!
Competitors of Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies is a leading semiconductor manufacturer that produces a wide range of products such as microcontrollers, power semiconductors, sensors, and security solutions. Its competitors can be categorized into two groups: direct competitors and indirect competitors.
1. NXP Semiconductors (NXPI): As one of the largest semiconductor companies in the world, NXP Semiconductors manufactures similar products to Infineon, such as microcontrollers, sensors, and security solutions. In addition, it has a strong presence in the automotive and Internet of Things (IoT) markets.
2. Texas Instruments (TXN): Texas Instruments is a global semiconductor company that produces a wide range of products that compete with Infineon. The company's products include microcontrollers, power management solutions, and sensors, among others.
1. Intel Corporation (INTC): Intel is a leading semiconductor company with a strong presence in the PC market. While it doesn't produce the same products as Infineon, Intel's products can be used in similar applications, such as automotive and industrial applications.
2. Analog Devices (ADI): Analog Devices produces a wide range of products that include high-performance analog and digital signal processing circuits. Its products can be used in similar applications as Infineon's, such as automotive and industrial applications.
Overall, Infineon Technologies faces significant competition from several large and well-established semiconductor companies. Its ability to develop innovative products and provide high-quality services will be crucial in maintaining its market position.
Suppliers of Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies is a German semiconductor manufacturer, listed on the Frankfurt and Neuer Market stock exchanges under the ticker symbol IFX. As a supplier, the company relies on various vendors to provide it with raw materials, equipment, and other essential resources that it needs to manufacture its products.
Some of the most important suppliers for Infineon Technologies are:
1. Silicon wafer suppliers: Infineon Technologies requires a steady supply of silicon wafers, which are used to manufacture semiconductor chips. Its main suppliers are Shin-Etsu Chemical, Sumco, and Siltronic AG.
2. Equipment suppliers: Infineon Technologies relies on various equipment suppliers to produce its semiconductor chips. The company's main suppliers for equipment are ASML, Tokyo Electron, and Lam Research.
3. Packaging and testing suppliers: Infineon Technologies also requires packaging and testing services for its semiconductor chips. The company's main packaging and testing suppliers are Amkor Technology, ASE Group, and SPIL.
4. Logistics and transportation providers: Infineon Technologies requires logistics and transportation services to ship its products to customers worldwide. The company's main logistics and transportation providers are DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
Overall, Infineon Technologies relies on a wide range of suppliers to provide it with the essential materials and services it needs to manufacture and distribute its semiconductor products globally.
Financial data and news for Infineon Technologies
sharewise wants to provide you with the best news and tools for Infineon Technologies, so we directly link to the best financial data sources.
EQS-News: Infineon achieves record revenue and earnings in the 2023 fiscal year and expects further revenue growth to € 17 billion and a Segment Result Margin of 24 percent for 2024
EQS-News: Infineon Technologies AG: Strong performance by Infineon in the June quarter. Outlook for the 2023 fiscal year confirmed
Circular Economy, a Path to a Sustainable Ecosystem: Infineon's Security Solutions Support the Industry, the Consumer, and the Environment Alike
Global resources are becoming increasingly scarce and responsible use of them is crucial. With over 57.4 million tons of electronic waste produced annually (2021) at a net worth of nearly $60
A Milestone for securing the Internet of Things: Infineon welcomes introduction of a voluntary U.S. IoT security label
Today, U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor Anne Neuberger, Chairwoman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Jessica Rosenworcel, and Laurie Locascio, Director of the National Institute