Why should I use sharewise
- Take a look at the Top Buy and Top Sell Favorites
- Find new stocks by looking at recent predictions from our users
- Look for your stocks using our search and find out what the community thinks about them
- Find other interesting users and follow them to never miss a post
sharewise records the performance of a prediction by comparing the stock price at the start of the prediction with the current price, or the price at the closing of the prediction, respectively.
Contrary to conventional forums sharewise keeps a transparent and accessible record whether or not a member is correct with the published predictions, her/his previous opinions about a stock and other companies she/he has written predictions for.
You can find additional information in our segment about predictions.
- Your profile allows you to track the performances of your predictions and to test different strategies without investing real money.
- With only a few predictions you are automatically taking part in our stock picking game where you can win great prizes.
- Your predictions also help other members as the sharewise community benefits from the opinions of everyone. More predictions result in more meaningful data regarding the community target price and the Top Buy und Sell favorites.
- Find out what insiders are currently buying and selling.
- Keep track of your favorite stocks on your watchlists.
- Our news area offers you access to a multitude of articles by leading news providers and bloggers.
- Take part in our contests to win great prizes.
- See which companies pay dividends at the moment.
- And much, much more ...
so if you post a prediction on January 10 and the trade gate market is not available for this stock, the prediction will be started with the closing price of January 10, but only on January 11.
Attention: The first five predictions you publish after the start of a contest automatically take part in this contest. If you have activated 'End predictions selected for Catch the Monkey automatically' in your preferences, these predictions are closed automatically at the end of the contest. For further information please see the help section about contests.