How To Pay Your Chevron Credit Card: Online, Phone or Mail
Don’t you hate when you end up with no money at a gas station in the middle of a long drive? If you have been looking for a way not to set foot into a bank and still make immediate payments, then look no further.
Chevron Credit Card issued by Synchrony bank is just the right solution for managing your gas payments online. With this card’s help, you can log into your Synchrony bank account, make transactions online and earn rewards plus cashbacks.
Switching from paper money to online payment may seem daunting at first. However, you don’t have to worry, as, in this post, we will explain everything you need to know about online payments using Chevron Credit Card.
So, keep scrolling if you want to know how to log in and pay your Chevron credit card’s bill online!
Benefits of Chevron Credit Card
The Chevron Credit Card is a perfect way to simplify online payments; some of the major benefits you will be getting here include;
- Real-time information about your account online from anywhere in the world.
- Easy to set up an account and online services for smoother operation.
- You can pay for gas online at Chevron or Texaco stations using a Chevron Credit Card.
- 10-cent reward on purchasing a gallon of fuel at Texas or Chevron stations.
- 3% rebate for non-fuel purchases at Chevron or Texaco stations.
- Zero annual fees, but higher APR of 29%, so avoid keeping a balance.
- Opening an account with Chevron Credit Card allows users to earn fuel Credits at 37 per gallon for new users during the first 90 days.
Note: However, the visa spend fuel Credits can only be acquired and redeemed up to a limit of $300 per year.
Online Account Access
There have been a lot of false accusations about Credit Cards, including that they can be a hassle to access. Because the main thing here is managing the amount you are spending and the interest rates, that can be worrisome too.
But if we tell you, you can use your Chevron Credit Card without hassle. No, you don’t have to visit a bank or any official personnel and still manage your account anytime and anywhere with Chevron’s online account access.
Chevron Credit Card Login
If you have already created a synchrony bank account, you can log in by providing the necessary information on the site.
Here is how you can have access to your Chevron Credit Card online:
- Go to Chevron Credit Card site.
- Now enter your Username and Password.
- Click Continue to access your account.
Here is how to register online for a Chevron Credit Card:
- First, you must make yourself a Synchrony bank account; for that, you must visit the official website.
- Next, you must fill in all the necessary credentials, including your account number, last four digits of SSN, date of birth, and that’s all.
- Click Continue once done.
If you aren’t able to access your account using your password, then follow the below steps:
- Go to the log-in page.
- By the end, you would see, “I forgot my username or password.” Select the password one option.
- Provide your username, last four digits of SSN, and date of birth, and continue to reset your password.
Forgot User ID
If, by chance, you don’t remember your user ID, then follow the below steps:
- Visit the log-in page.
- Select the I forgot my user ID option.
- Provide your account number, last digits of SSN, and date of birth to get your user id.
Chevron Credit Card Services
Chevron Credit Card Bill Pay Phone Number
You just have to call Chevron Credit Card phone number: 1-866-448-4367. Here a representative will help you without any cost.
Chevron Credit Card Payment Address
You can also mail your payments to Chevron’s Credit Card along with a check or money order.
Here is the address:
Card Services for Chevron and Texaco
P.O. Box 965006,
Orlando, FL 32896-5006
Customer Service Hours
For queries regarding Chevron Credit Card, you can contact their customer service, which is available 24/7 for your convenience.
How to Pay Chevron Credit Card?
To make the billing process a few steps away, here are the various ways of paying your Chevron Credit Card bill.
- Go to the Chevron Credit Card site and enter your username and password.
- Hover over the payment option, and you will see the view and make payments.
- You can select the payment method by adding your bank’s routing number.
- Now click submit, and that’s it.
There are a few different ways that you can pay your Chevron credit card bill by phone. You can call the customer service number on the back of your card or use the automated payment system.
- If you choose to call customer service at 1-866-448-4367, they will be able to help you make a payment over the phone. All you will need to provide is your credit card number and the amount that you would like to pay.
- If you would prefer to use the automated payment system, you can call the number on the back of your card and follow the prompts. You will need to enter your credit card number and the amount that you would like to pay. Once you have done this, your payment will be processed, and you will receive a confirmation number.
If you’re looking to pay your Chevron credit card bill by mail, there are just a few simple steps you’ll need to follow.
- First, gather your payment information, including the account number and amount you wish to pay.
- Next, get an envelope and address it to Card Services for Chevron and Texaco, P.O. Box 965006, Orlando, FL 32896-5006.
- Be sure to include your account number on the check or money order.
- Clip the remittance slip and invoice together.
- Finally, seal up the envelope and drop it in the mail.
- That’s all there is to it!
Via the Mobile App
- Install the Chevron Credit Card app from Play Store or Apple store.
- Enter your credentials or register yourself immediately if you don’t have an account.
- On the dashboard, you can see the option Make a payment.
- Here select the payment and the date for processing the payments.
- Tap on Submit, and it’s done.
How to Avoid Late Fees?
What’s the worst part about having a credit card? For many people, it’s getting hit with late fees.
Chevron late fees ($35) can add up quickly, and they’re often avoidable. If you’re careful about making your payments on time, you can avoid paying any late fees at all.
Here are some tips to help you avoid late fees:
- Know when your payment is due. This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s important to know when your payment is actually due. Many people think that their payment is due on the same day every month, but that’s not always the case.
- Set up automatic payments. If you know, you’re going to have trouble remembering to make your payment, set up automatic payments. That way, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting again.
- Call and ask for a late fee to be waived. If you’ve never been late before or have a good reason for being late, you can call your credit card company and ask them to waive the fee.
- Pay your bill online. Chevron credit card offers online bill pay, which can help you avoid late fees.
What Are the Benefits of a Chevron Card?
Chevron Credit Cards can be a life savior while traveling or even during daily life hustle. They provide you with many rewards, including 37 fuel Credits for up to 90 days as soon as you sign up for their services. Not only do they offer fuel services, but you can also purchase non-fuel services using Chevron Credit Card.
How Much Cash Back Does Chevron Give?
Chevron offers up to 10% cash back on gas pump purchases only at Chevron stations. All in all, this would provide a maximum of $5 cash back on a gas pump.
If you are an avid traveler, consider the Chevron Credit Card a great addition to your wallet. With awesome rewards and zero annual fees, this Credit Card is definitely worth a shot. However, to remain on the safer side, try to clear the amount due on time to avoid facing any penalty.