As U.S. inflation remains at multi-decade highs, the Federal Reserve has been aggressive with its interest rate hikes. In fact, rates have risen more than two percentage points in just six months.
- Technically, Box Inc. shares are setting up for a breakout.
- There’s enough fundamental momentum present to drive them on.
- Short of a negative surprise, there’s no reason shares won’t be in the $30
- Addentax price swings continue.
- There are details of the IPO that mean investors should exercise caution.
- There are better ways to gain exposure to China’s garment industry.
If you’ve been
- Ford reports growing EV sales as evidence that its strategy is working.
- Overall revenue is still below pre-pandemic levels, suggesting that “getting back to normal” won’t happen overnight.