Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Maxi_Scalibusa 

Aloha - Global Trends World (WF) diskutieren

Aloha - Global Trends World (WF)

WKN: LS9NPP / Wikifolio /

63,77 €
0,00 %

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : ISHARES ASIA PROPERTY YIELD UCIT - Quote from the description of this instrument:

"The Reference Index offers exposure to listed real estate companies and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) from developed Asian countries and includes equity securities with a projected dividend yield of at least 2%."

This goes well with the Aloha mission. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Deka STOXX® Europe Strong Growth 20 UCITS ETF - EUR DIS ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument:

"The Deka STOXX® Europe Strong Growth 20 UCITS ETF is a UCITS IV compliant mutual fund that tracks the performance of the STOXX® Europe Strong Growth 20 Index (Price Index). The index tracks the 20 'purest' growth companies in Europe. The growth trait of each company is determined by analyzing 6 fundamental measures, e.g. Price-earnings ratio, market value-book value ratio, dividend yield, earnings growth."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : iShares Edge MSCI World Momentum Factor UCITS ETF - USD ACC ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument:

"The Reference Index seeks to map the performance characteristics of a segment of equity securities in the MSCI World Index ('Parent Index') selected for their recent price gains. The benchmark index values ​​are selected according to a strategy that identifies equity values ​​that have rallied over the past six and twelve months, based on the assumption that the increases will continue."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : ALOHA = sustainability in the investment

In this topic I would like to pursue my research on sustainable investments, ethical investments and the world on ecological and social criteria. In doing so, I am happy when there are supporters for it and I expand my thoughts through further knowledge and ideas.

There are more and more investments (especially funds and ETFs) that have included sustainability in their investment decisions. However, these are not easy to find and, as far as I know, are not as public as conventional systems. That's exactly why I want to start here and contribute my experience on the topic of "sustainability in the investment". For this I will briefly highlight the terms ESG, SRI and Sustainable Investing. In addition, I would like to start a discussion on which other clues you may recognize social, environmental and sustainable investments. It should be about environmentally friendly climate protection goals as well as socially acceptable conditions and ethically morally appropriate goals. The following criteria and awards for sustainability are currently being implemented:

ESG - Environment Social Governance - Environment, Social Affairs and Corporate Governance
SRI - Socially Responsible Investment - Socially Responsible Investments
Sustainable Investing - ethically sustainable investment

ETFs and funds bearing the abbreviations ESG, SRI and Sustainable show that they contain sustainable criteria. The points used are still very different. There are, in my opinion, sustainable and "green" investments that do not contain any of these shortcuts and still play in this category. For example, renewable energy, recycling, air and water treatment and much more. The global search as an overall result was brought together in the wikifolio model depot "Aloha - Global Trends World". It's a great resource for anyone just starting to get into this topic. The comments are in English to reach as large a target audience as possible. It is constantly expanding and commenting.

You can find it here:
https://www.wikifolio.com/en/int/w/wfmyinvest 

Your support and positive energy can be made by being included in the watchlist and social media interactions. I look forward to your ideas, your questions and your positive energy.

Aloha
Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : iShares Automation & Robotics UCITS ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument: "The Index tracks the performance of a segment of equity securities within the STOXX Global Total Market Index (TMI) ('Parent Index'), which generates substantial revenues from the automation and robotics industries. Companies included in the index must generate at least 50% of their annual revenue from one or more predefined sectors related to automation and robotics, which fall into the following categories: artificial intelligence, nanotechnology and production robotics."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : UBS ETF MSCI EMU Socially Responsible UCITS ETF - Corporate Social Responsibility ETF (CSR) with 2 dividend payouts per year. The Sub-Fund UBS ETF - MSCI EMU Socially Responsible UCITS ETF builds a proportionate exposure to the components of the MSCI EMU SRI 5% Issuer Capped Index (Net Return). The MSCI EMU Socially Responsible 5% Issuer Capped Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization index designed to measure the performance of equity markets in European Economic and Monetary Union countries. Only companies that have a high environmental, social responsibility and corporate governance (ESG) rating compared to their sector competitors are considered. This is to ensure that only the best companies are represented from the ESG perspective.

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : UBS ETF MSCI Japan Socially Responsible UCITS ETF - The Sub-Fund UBS ETF - MSCI Japan Socially Responsible UCITS ETF builds a proportionate exposure to the components of the MSCI Japan SRI 5% Issuer Capped Index (Net Return). The MSCI Japan SRI 5% Issuer Capped Index is based on the parent flagship MSCI Japan Index, which is made up of large and mid-cap stocks in the Japanese market. The weighting of the index is by market capitalization, and the index provides access to companies with outstanding ratings in terms of environment and corporate governance (ESG criteria). Companies whose products have negative social or environmental consequences are excluded. The composition of the index is based on analyzes by MSCI ESG Research.

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : UBS ETF MSCI EM Socially Responsible - Plays the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) theme on the development of equity markets in the emerging markets. Pay dividend twice a year and go very well with the global Aloha mission.

The Sub-Fund UBS ETF - MSCI Emerging Markets Socially Responsible UCITS ETF builds a proportionate exposure to the components of the MSCI Emerging Markets SRI 5% Issuer Capped Index (Net Return). The MSCI Emerging Markets SRI 5% Issuer Capped Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization index with a weighting cap of 5 percent. The Index excludes companies that do not meet certain values-based criteria such as religious beliefs, moral standards or ethical beliefs and targets companies that have a high environmental, social responsibility and environmental rating compared to their sector competitors Corporate Governance (ESG). The ESG rating is created by MSCI and is based on an analysis of the company's performance in the areas of environmental protection, social responsibility and corporate governance. The market value of the index securities is determined on the basis of the free float.

Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Schroder ISF Global Climate Change Equity - A EUR ACC Fonds - What a great name for a fond. The Fund's objective is capital appreciation by investing in equity securities of companies worldwide, which the Manager believes will benefit from efforts to prepare for or mitigate the impact of global climate change. The value has an uptrend that has existed for 10 years. These types of funds and ETFs form the core of the Aloha mission.

Maxi Scalibusa 

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Xtrackers Future Mobility UCITS ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument: "The investment objective is to track the performance of the Nasdaq Yewno Global Future Mobility Index (the Index) before fees and expenses. The Index is designed to track the performance of equities of developed and emerging market countries worldwide, which have significant exposure in areas related to the mobility of the future. Nasdaq and Yewno Inc use a screening and analysis process to determine the index constituents. This process includes, but is not limited to, the analysis of patent data, market size, trading volume, market quotations and ownership restrictions for foreign investors. The potential ingredients are evaluated and up to 100 companies that meet the requirements are selected for inclusion in the index."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Lyxor New Energy UCITS ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument: "The Lyxor New Energy UCITS ETF - is a UCITS compliant exchange traded fund with the aim of tracking the World Alternative Energy Total Return Index as accurately as possible. The World Alternative Energy Total Return Index tracks the world's 20 largest alternative energy companies. To ensure efficient diversification, a single entity is limited to a weighting of no more than 10%. The index is calculated by Dow Jones and the composition is revised by SAM (Sustainable Asset Management) on a quarterly basis."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Lyxor World Water UCITS ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument: "The Lyxor World Water UCITS ETF - is a UCITS compliant exchange traded fund with the aim of tracking the World Water cw Total Return index as accurately as possible. The World Water CW Total Return Index tracks the world's 20 largest companies involved in hydropower and analogue issues around water. To ensure efficient diversification, a single entity is limited to a weighting of no more than 10%. The index is calculated by Dow Jones and the composition is revised by SAM (Sustainable Asset Management) on a quarterly basis."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Pictet-Water - P EUR ACC Fonds - Quote from the description of this instrument: "The Sub-Fund seeks to increase capital. The sub-fund mainly invests in shares of water utilities, water companies or environmental services companies. The Sub-Fund may invest globally, including in emerging markets and mainland China."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : iShares MSCI Europe SRI UCITS ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument: "The Benchmark Index measures the performance of equity securities (eg equities) issued by companies based on a set of exclusion and rating-based criteria on better sustainability ratings for environmental, social, governance (ESG) performance are the peer group within the MSCI Europe Index."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : UBS (Irl) ETF plc Factor MSCI USA Low Volatility UCITS ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument: "Basically, the fund invests in US large and mid caps included in the MSCI USA Select Dynamic 50% Risk Weighted Index. The relative weighting of the companies corresponds to the respective index weightings. The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the MSCI USA Select Dynamic 50% Risk Weighted Index net of fees. The Index measures the performance of companies with relatively low valuations and prime stock market characteristics in the US."

This ETF outperformed the MSCI World over the last few months and is still paying dividends 2 times a year. Aloha. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Amundi Stoxx Global Artificial Intelligence UCITS ETF - You can almost feel it every day. Software, in particular intelligent software, finds its way into daily life and industry. In my opinion, companies that deal with artificial intelligence have great opportunities to create a significant advantage. So here is an quote from the description of this instrument: "The STOXX AI Global Artificial Intelligence ADTV5 Index is a stock index made up of companies that come from a wide range of industries and invest heavily in the development of new artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. These companies are considered well positioned to capitalize on the growing adoption of AI technologies."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : WisdomTree Artificial Intelligence UCITS ETF - Quote from the description of this instrument: "The Fund seeks to replicate the price and yield performance of the NASDAQ CTA Artificial Intelligence Index (the 'Index'). The Index is intended to track the performance of companies active in the Artificial Intelligence ('AI') field, as determined by the Consumer Technology Association ('CTA'), and as such by Enabler, Engager or Enhancer (Enabler, Developer, enhancer). The Index uses the CTA's AI Intensity Rating, which tracks the perceived level of exposure of a company in the AI ​​industry within the Enabler, Engager and Enhancer categories. Companies ranked in the Top 15 CTA Intensity Rating of each category will be included in the index. Additions and deletions of securities are reviewed and rebalanced semi-annually in March and September. The index uses a custom equilibrium method that targets the following weight distribution by category: Enablers - 40%; Engagers - 50%; Enhancers - 10%."

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Lyxor Index Fund - Robotics & AI UCITS ETF - I saw it in my dreams. They work at night. To play this theme here a quote from the description of this instrument: "The investment objective of the Fund is to track the rise and fall of the Rise of the Robots NTR Index ("benchmark index") in US Dollars (USD) to enable exposure to a dynamic basket of stocks whose companies are developing of artificial intelligence, automation and robotics, or will benefit from the use of these advanced technologies."

Vision Statement 1:

20 years ago, I once wrote, "The Internet and the new media will change the lives of everyone in the world." Yes, they do today. Currently faster and more comprehensive than ever before. From a deep vision, I believe that we are now on the threshold of a new wave. We integrate the internet and all its facets into our everyday life. The next logical step is artificial intelligence. Your smartphone is learning. Your favorite software is learning. Your digital assistant is learning. He gets to know you. Learn to love him. Personal artificial intelligence will once again fundamentally change and improve your everyday life. You will experience and feel part of this "perfect" world in the near future through Virtual Reality. After the initial phase of VR, you'll want these scaling options and opportunities for your everyday life. The next few years are characterized by technological and social innovations that are essentially driven by all software and data. For this reason, I will look at every company from small to large in this topic. My mission is clear. To provide the world of my thoughts in concepts and strategies. I will participate in the companies that I believe have scalable potential in their topic. From my background and my interest are the socially important topics such as universal technology, scalable everyday solutions and innovations that improve life.

Aloha

Maxi Scalibusa

This wikifolio is 1/6 in my roof wikifolio "Maxi Scalibusa All-in-One" https://www.wikifolio.com/de/de/w/wfmaxiscal . In this, 6 different strategies are brought together to form one roof. With this construct, I absorb the fluctuations of individual strategies. In this way, the individual phases of the global markets can be better exploited. Aloha. Maxi Scalibusa