Menü
Microsoft selbst warnt vor der Verwendung von Internet Explorer, da er nicht mehr den neuesten Web- und Sicherheitsstandards entspricht. Wir können daher nicht garantieren, dass die Seite im Internet Explorer in vollem Umfang funktioniert. Nutze bitte Chrome oder Firefox.

Erstellt von Maxi_Scalibusa 

Aloha - Global Trends World (WF) diskutieren

Aloha - Global Trends World (WF)

WKN: LS9NPP / Wikifolio /

63,77 €
0,00 %

Please welcome to your stock market investor.

Let's start the digital transformation!

I'm waiting for the real global expansion of wikifolio. Wait and work on it. ;-)

aloha ... it's time

I think it is possible to manage 100,000,000 euros with this portfolio. So the goal is 100,000,000 euros. Aloha. Maxi Scalibusa ;-)

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : This ETF is one of the reasons why I have come to love ETFs. High performance and regular dividend. Great. I personally think it makes sense to invest in the wood and forestry industry. As a renewable resource this ETF fits very well to the Aloha mission. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : The LEGAL & GENERAL CYBER SECURITY UCITS ETF is in an active uptrend. The performance of the last 12 months is pleasing. He plays a scalable global trend and fits very well to the Aloha mission. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : The Aloha Mission. Aloha - Global Trends World - ETF & Funds - Long & Short. This portfolio is intended to invest in global trends, funds and ETFs (exchange traded funds) that in my opinion profiting from change in the world. Usually they are mainly responsible for global trends like digital transformation, industry improvement and sustainable life change. Other global trends such as good food, growing living standards and free personal development should usually be chosen often. Whenever possible, trends for a better life and a clean world should always be included. Your business model and structure should have a scalable segment that I think works well. If possible, investment funds and ETFs should be selected that have, in my opinion, the potential to multiply your value. The goal is to participate in this development with this portfolio. The selection should be based on technical analysis. The time frame should generally be predominantly long-term. Short-term transactions should be possible. For security and hedging purposes, short ETFs should be used in falling market phases. The distribution should be adapted to current developments in the respective markets, sectors and countries. The goal is to follow the trend and achieve a possibly steady return. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Aloha - Global Trends World - ETF & Funds - Long & Short

This portfolio is intended to invest in global trends, funds and ETFs (exchange traded funds) that in my opinion are profiting from changes in the world. Changes are usually a main driver for global trends such as digital transformation, industrial development and sustainability. ETFs and investment funds related to products and services which in my opinion have got a growth potential and support sustainable trends in various fields (e.g. nutrition, energy, technology or health), should be chosen. The goal is to participate in this development with this portfolio. The selection should be based on technical analysis. The time frame should generally be predominantly long-term. However, short-term transactions could be possible. For security and hedging purposes, short ETFs could be used in falling market phases. The distribution should be adapted to current developments in the respective markets, sectors and countries. The goal is to follow the trend and achieve a possibly steady return.

Maxi Scalibusa

#MaxiScalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : The ISHARES GLOBAL CLEAN ENERGY ETF starts an active uptrend. He plays a scalable global trend and fits very well to the Aloha mission. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : No, it is not over yet. It basically starts. Digital transformation will once again assert itself faster in everyday life and work. The infrastructure has now reached a nationwide level. Acceptance today roughly corresponds to the visions of 20 years ago. Now the digitization of the information society can begin. A high speed, scalable trend that works well with the Aloha mission. The ISHARES DIGITALISATION ETF starts an active uptrend. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : UBS ETF (IE) Solactive Global Pure Gold Miners UCITS ETF. Was bought as a counterweight with opposite market correlation. Pay twice a year dividend and has been doing very well in recent months. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : The iShares Global Water UCITS ETF has an active uptrend. Now with a dynamic breakout over the last highs. My analysis of selected individual stocks in the industry shows further potential. Aloha. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Deutsche Bank Xtrackers MSCI World Momentum UCITS ETF. Play the Momentum theme on the MSCI World. Has a stable uptrend and can be well shown as a Smart Beta ETF. Aloha. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : WisdomTree US Quality Dividend Growth UCITS ETF. Plays the dividend growth strategy on the American market. But do not pay these out and invest as an accumulating ETF the flow back into the values. The shares come from different industries and usually pay 4 x per year dividend. This is currently producing a relatively stable curve. Aloha. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : UBS MSCI World Socially Responsible ETF. Pay attention to sustainability and social responsibility when selecting values ​​from the MSCI World Index. Something that should be considered much more often. That's exactly what the Aloha mission is for. That's great. The MSCI World ETF with the bonus of responsibility. Aloha. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : AI + BIG DATA ETF. Aloha. Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : "Activate your DNA and follow your Instinct." Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : Knowledge level. I believe in something. Everything is somehow connected. Every human being is part of a larger universe. Every thought and action has long-term consequences. Everything will come back someday. We are all one. There are 1000 options and 1000 values. With my actions, I will support even more what I believe in. 100% are possible in almost all values. To do something unethical is not in my nature. I love performance and will get it in exactly the values ​​that I consider useful from a superordinate point of view. For this reason, I am increasingly looking for values ​​that are represented in ethical / ecological indices and live a certain sustainability. We are ONE.

Aloha

Maxi Scalibusa

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld : DWS SDG GLOBAL EQUITIES - Quote from the description of this instrument:

"The aim of the investment policy is to generate an over-average capital appreciation. To this end, the Fund invests primarily in securities of domestic and foreign issuers that pay particular attention to environmental and social issues and corporate governance (ESG) or are active in an industrial sector that contributes, directly or indirectly, to one of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals."

This goes well with the Aloha mission. Maxi Scalibusa