- China is the second most important market (19% of all stores) for Starbucks, only behind the US
- During Q4 2021, Starbucks’s China store sales are showing a decrease of 7%.
- Sineng Electric is in a fast-growing industry and can catapult its way to take advantage of the expansion in the sustainability trend
- Sineng Electric is one of
- Tech companies in China have taken major blows as a result of a governmental crackdown in the last 12 months
- Platform companies that dominate the market have received record
- Tesla began to sign contracts with junior mining companies to build new mining projects that would increase the supply of some critical resources for batteries.
- Tesla wants to
- Bear activity in China has been the norm in the past decade
- Due to the huge sell off on Chinese equities caused by regulatory concerns, there are opportunities for investment