As the market retreats after a run-up fueled by artificial intelligence (AI) stocks, some analysts say the air is coming out of the AI bubble. But savvy investors know that AI has been around for
Chances are that, like most people in the past few years, you’ve found yourself staring down a total cost on a grocery store receipt in pure shock. How could you have spent so much money on
For weekend reading, Gary Alexander, senior writer at Navellier & Associates, offers the following commentary:
What is it about the first week of August in the third year of a Biden/Obama first
EQS-News: NevGold Corp.: NEVGOLD ANNOUNCES HIGH-GRADE, OPEN-PIT, HEAP-LEACH GOLD MINERAL RESOURCE INCLUDING 1,006,000 OZS INDICATED AND 275,000 OZS INFERRED AT NUTMEG MOUNTAIN
EQS-News: Vulcan Energy Resources Limited: Commissioning start at Lithium Extraction Optimisation Plant
Yes, it’s that time of year already.
The National Retail Federation (NRF) estimates that Americans will spend a record $41.5 billion on back-to-school shopping this year, 5% more than last year
Homebuilders have been a leading industry throughout 2023, defying fears that high interest rates would keep buyers away. KB Home (NYSE: KBH), a mid-cap in the industry, has been forming a bullish
Many investors continue to look for growth wherever they can find it. That makes the healthcare sector very compelling. For several reasons, investors consider healthcare stocks, particularly
California appeals to older adults as the perfect place to reconcile as they near their golden years. However, this thought may unsettle you a bit, given that the state is costly to live in!
- Plug Power had a mixed quarter but reiterated full-year guidance on an expected ramp in production.
- The analysts’ response is tepid and includes lowered-price targets but the
- GoodRx has rebounded 139% off its November 2022 bottom as management has figured out new ways to grow outside of its core platform.
- GoodRx recently teamed up with CVS Health to
- Lucid Group reported its second quarter 2023 earnings result, setting the tone for the trading week and the next quarter.
- As investors break through the significant achievements
The sky-rocketing cost of higher education in the US may put you in a dilemma over the sheer necessity of a college degree. It’s easy to find yourself torn between student loan debt and escalating
Whether it is the forces of commodity cycles, the changing tides of a world economy, or even straight manipulation from the most prominent players who hear whispers from OPEC's next decision, the
Earnings season is always an important time for investors. This is because earnings growth (i.e. higher profits) is the single best predictor of stock price growth. Over time, stocks of companies
EQS-News: ENCAVIS AG publishes consensus of analysts' estimates on the publication of the results for the 2nd quarter/1st half-year 2023e as well as on the expectations for the current financial year 2023e
- eBay is trading nearly $10 below this year’s peak and nearly 50% off its October 2021 record high.
- The company’s recent acquisition spree comes with increased expenses in the
- Nikola’s stock surged over 100% in the past month but plummeted by 26% following the Q2 earnings report, wiping out significant gains.
- Uncertainty surrounds the stock’s future
- Slovenia takes first as Europe’s most crypto-obsessed country, based on searches as a percentage of the population
- Luxembourg and the Netherlands take second and third, respectively